You Can Trust Us
There are lots of reasons to Trust Carreg. We are an established company with dedicated premises. To protect your financial information we have a secure, certified on-line payment process. We are members of all the relevant industry bodies and registered DVLA suppliers. Our staff are experienced and professional.
Our solicitors and accountants name and address are on every one of our letter heads to provide references for our company instantly. We also always provide a money back guarantee in the unlikely event of a failed personal number plate transfer. Over the years we have gained much respect and credibility supplying the public and the number plate trade, many private number plate traders come to us for valuations. Private plate information will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the internet law. All private number plates purchased from us can be provided on a DVLA Registration Certificate (Certificate of Entitlement V750 or Retention Document V778).
Find Out More!
To find out more about why you can trust us just click the following links: Established Company with Dedicated Premises / Secure On-line Payment Process / Members of all Industry Bodies / Registered DVLA suppliers / Experienced Staff
We are always asking our customers what they thought of our service so that we can make sure we are doing everything possible we can to please you. We have a vast number of emails and letters in the office telling us how great our customers think our service is. Even better, some of our customers have chosen to review us on independent websites such as Review Centre and Trust Pilot. Just click on the images below to read all about us and submit your own review!
Members of all Industry Bodies
For our credibility and for your total security, Carreg Private Number Plates are proud members of ALL trade governing bodies. This means we have to abide by very strict codes of practice which will of course safe guard you the customer. All of these groups have regular dialogue with DVLA Swansea regarding topics that effect the Cherished Number Plate industry.
- CNDA (Cherished Numbers Dealers Association) which is part of the RMI – Retail Motor Industry Federation. The RMI Cherished Numbers Dealers Association (CNDA) was established in 1971 to represent reputable and responsible dealers in vehicle registration numbers (also known as plates or marks), and to protect the interests of their customers. CNDA members adhere to a strict code of conduct.
- CNG (Cherished Numbers Guild) A relatively new group formed in 2015, to provide customer confidence when purchasing a cherished number and to maintain, enhance & protect member’s interests and standards in the cherished number plate industry.
- MIRAD (Members Institute of Registration Agents & Dealers). MIRAD was established in the early 1990′s to protect customers and operates a helpline to assist with any cherished number plate purchase related issues with its members and find a speedy resolution to any case.
- FSB (Federation of Small Businesses). The Federation of Small Businesses is the UK’s largest campaigning pressure group promoting and protecting the interests of the self-employed and owners of small firms.
- RNC (Registration Number Club), the Independent nationwide club dedicated to the right to hold and transfer a cherished vehicle registration mark. They hold annual rallys where owners can show off their prized assets on their motor vehicles.
Registered DVLA Suppliers
To sell number plates legally you are required to be registered with DVLA. The Register of Number Plate Suppliers (RNPS) exists to prevent the sale and use of number plates that do not conform to the necessary legal requirements and to ensure that all registrations sold are registered correctly. All number plates and car registrations purchased here are provided on a certificate issued by DVLA. You can verify our registration with the DVLA here. We provide a DVLA certificate within a few working days. Simple transfer information is provided so you can transfer your new registration to your vehicle the same day! You can also keep the number for up to 12 months on the original certificate, prior to registering against a vehicle.